lunes, 9 de marzo de 2009

CARNIVAL!!


Well, this year I did carnival but I couldn’t do my town’s carnival because I was in London.
Friday 21st of February was Rosas carnival, in the afternoon I slept since 4 o’clock to 8 o’clock. At 8 o’clock I had a shower and I put my fancy dress of sexy nurse. Then Marina rang me and said me that at 11 o ‘clock she came for me and we would go to Roses. We saw all the parade and then we went to “L’embalat” for danced but there was overbooking and I decided phoned my mum. At 2 o’clock she brined to me and left me in Marina Sues house. Then at 4 o’clock we went to the institute for go to London.
Next Friday, I went to Ampuriabrava carnival I had very fun there, because I couldn’t drink but the people was very drunk and I could laugh about them.
Saturday night I went to Castelló, where I had dinner and I saw the parade. But when the parade was finish I returned to Sant Pere and I went to Fata with my friends. Mireia and I were the only girls with fancy dress in Fata, but we didn’t give importance.
The only thing that I missed about the others years is that I couldn’t wear my fancy dress with all of my friends, and I couldn’t go to my town’s carnival.

No hay comentarios: