lunes, 9 de marzo de 2009

NEW YEAR!!!


HI !!!

Today I think that is interesting share my experience about when 2008’s year finished and 2009 began.
31st of December, 2008 I was sleeping and my mobile rang in that moment I woke up very quickly because I thought that Carles Torrecabota was phoning me for went to school but in its turn I could see that was my friend Alba who was doing that.
I hadn’t had time to answer that call however I took my telephone for called her with the purpose of known what she could want.
Alba said me that we had to buy all the things for the night even though we hadn’t the money of each person who comes, so we went to Ruki’s bar to take something and phoned again and again without rhyme to everybody. When we finished and got somebody who had drive license and could come with us to buy, we went to the Bonpreu supermarket for realized our purchase; pizza, chops, lambrusco, potatoes, olives, Spanish omelette, cheese, jam, bread, whisky, vodka, orange fanta, lemon fanta, sprite, water and especially the “cotillion”.
There was a lot of money left over, so the people who went to buy decided went to lunch together in a restaurant. In the afternoon, the others came to my house for prepared the dinner; where the girls put the bread in the toast while the boys did up the griddle. At 7 everybody went to put beautiful themselves to continue at 8’30 hour preparing the dinner.
How are normal in my group of friends there were some people who arrived an hour later, and the dinner was yet on the table.
At 10’30 we began to eat, all was very good but there were some of us that forget the grape and then decided do the stroke with “chupitos”.

No hay comentarios: