lunes, 9 de marzo de 2009

LONDON!!


In my blog can’t miss our trip to London, so today I’m going to explain a little what we did there and which was the thing that likes me more.
I’ll do something as a diary trip
:

First day
-At 4 o’clock we had to stay in front of the institute for caught the bus whose bring us to Girona’s airport.
- At 4’45, more or less, we arrived to Girona and we caught the plane at 6’20, while we were waiting for board we could go to have our breakfast.
- At 8:30 or something like this, we arrived to London; the first thing that I could see compared to Spain was the escalator which was put in another order, I would say that if in Spain you bring the escalator for right there for left.
- At 10, we arrived to Travistock hotel where we could leave our small suitcase. And then, we bring road to British museum where we had to do a small work about it, search something that we had in our peace of paper work. When we finished it, we went to take something in one Sturbacks that there are in front of the museum.
- Then, we walked until arrived in a big square (I don’t remember the name) where there are the National Gallery (we went in the afternoon). We had time to lunch more or less until 5 because then we had to enter to the National Gallery as I said before.
- At 5 we entered in National Gallery where we had to continue our work, in that case we had to search some famous paintings as Arnolfini’s portrait.
- We arrived to the hotel at 6:30, and I went to ask to the hotelier if could be possible that I’ll see Barça’s match, I have to add that Barça lose that day. At 8:30 we had dinner, the food was good. Then we went to sleep, because we were very tired.
Second day
-At 8:30 we had breakfast, the typical English breakfast very completed. Then we visited a lot of things; the big bang, the London eye, the cathedral, St.James Park (where we could see squirrels and gave food to them), the Buckingham palace (where we couldn’t see the change of the guard) and then we went to Speakers corner (a funny and very interesting entertainment where there are some people expressing their opinions).
- After that, we went to Harrods where I help Marina with her oral. When Marina finished her oral we went to lunch in a typical British tavern (there smells strange but the service and the food was really good).
-When we finished lunch, we went to Natural history museum but we only could see the dinosaurs part because is extremely big. Then we went to the hotel for change ourselves and dinner.
- After dinner some of us decided went out. Ramona, Veselina, Marina and me as we are 18 we could enter to discos, and we went to Metra where we known five boys
from Norway. At 1 we were in bed.
Third day
- Marina and I lost the breakfast because we asleep. We had a visit guide in Scheakspeer theatre, the woman who do the guide spoke very good, I mean that I could understand very good what she was saying. And I remember a funny thing, she said that Isaac Serra will be able a fantastic Juliet.
- Then we could decide if we wanted go to the Tate Modern or went to see the change of the guard, and some of us went to see the change of the guard. A thing that surprised me a lot was the music that they played, was Ricky Martin. After that, we went to the tower of London. We had lunch there and with some girls put Andrew’s had in the middle of the square and danced “La Macarena and Carnival I love you”.
- After all, Carles, Mari, Alma, Andreu, Dani, Adrià, Jordi and I went to the research of Yogurt. Yogurt is a boat where lived a strange man, we didn’t find it but we found some boats like that.
- At night we went to see a Musical. And then, when we arrived to the hotel all of us went to Miriam’s room because was her birthday. I forgot that we had to go to the other hotel because in our hotel they didn’t prepare our dinner.
The last day
- We had free time, so we decided went to Coven Garden. We had lunch in Italian Restaurant, and then we returned to the hotel for our small suitcase. Oh!! Marina and I lost our breakfast again, jaja!
- We caught the bus to airport. In the airport there are some people who had to tidy their suitcase again. A thing with I laughed a lot is that Veseline wore seven t-shirts and three trousers.
- We caught the plane and we arrived to Girona at 8, more or less, then we had to caught another bus for go to Castelló. During the travel with bus I was hearing the match of Barcelona, which was playing the Champions league against Olympic de Lion.

Harrods was the thing that likes me more from London.

No hay comentarios: