domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

Decisions...


Hiii!!!I don't know how to greed you to express my happinesS!!!

I have a lot of work, I know, and the time passe to choose a good career and my future... But this sun is really nice and I'm happy since I wake up when I see the weather!

On the other hand, now I'm doubting about my degree... I were really convinced that I wanted to do Traduction and Interpretation when I had finished "Batxillerat", but the more the "Selectivitat" is near, the more I think that I can't be able have a enough mark for enter there so now, I have to think a lot about that. Yesterday I was looking the different degrees and I also like Tourism... since the mark that I need is really down, only a five so is more easy....but I really don't know, I'm confused.Well, I don't want to think more about that, I will do it another day, bacause I can't work out a decision yet.
PD. The photo is for put something, is about when I was studying at Escolapies Figueres, Gemma and I were drawing for our "shop" of chestnuts hihi.

No hay comentarios: