domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

FEEL GOOD TODAY!

I don't know why but today I feel good! Today I don't have to go at school but tomorrow I have an horrible economic exam! I must pass this exaaaaam!! Oh my good, what a difficult situation!!! ;)Yesterday I came to Alba's house (one of my Sant Peter's friends) with Albert and we have seen a nice film, the film name is "Jersey girl": There were a couple of lovers but the women died. The poor man was very sad ans he spent all his time ctying, but a certain day he met a Jersey girl and he fell in love for second time in his time! I love this film so I think I am to much romantic! :)
kiss for everybody and study a lot!!!

I FEEL GOODJames Brown

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now

I feel good, I knew that I would, now So good, so good, I got you Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice I feel nice, like sugar and spice So nice, so nice, I got you{ sax, two licks to bridge }

When I hold you in my armsI know that
I can't do no wrongand when
I hold you in my arms
My love won't do you no harmand I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you{ sax, two licks to bridge }
When I hold you in my arms
I know that I can't do no wrongand when I hold you in my arms
My love can't do me no harmand I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, well I got youWhoa!
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would
So good, so good, 'cause I got you
So good, so good, 'cause I got you
So good, so good, 'cause I got you--

No hay comentarios: