domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

Someone special


Today the entrance is for someone special in my life. Now we are friends but some time ago he was my boy, my love, someone that made my life different and better! His name is Victor. I met last year in my town party. I fall in love the first moment I saw him, he is fantastic and different of the rest of the world. All begins with a song and since this day it becomes to a special person, the most special person I had never seen. I don't know why, but when I stayed by him I feel good and a little protect. Bfff...I can't express this with words, it's so difficult for me!I know that he will never see this entrance and this make me happy because I don't want that he know all this thinks that I feel at the moment. He know that he is special for me, but no more than this.Now we are friends and always laugh together, we make jokes and we spend a lot of time together with our friends...it's great...but some moments of my life I remembered that day and that song and I become sad and nostalgic! I love you so much victor and sometimes we pass bad times but we will always be friends.

Always yours...

1 comentario:

y&m[*] dijo...

today we talked about him and I think that he is a very good and beautiful person. If you find a persone like your prince you don't need nothing more.
When you are with him the rest of world disappears.
Well... you also need family and frinds but.. you know, no?

jajaja I love you!(L)