domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

Poor Alba


Yesterday I came to Fata with some friends. When I arrived to Fata a person who works there kept Alba's things because this way anybody couldn't steal them. When we would to go back home her things weren't there. Someone steal my jacket and my bag. Into her bag there were the mobile phone, the wallet with some money, the digital camara and a lot of importants things. We talked with the Fata's directors and he told us that he paied her all the material that she have lose but she need her things...She loose her mobile phone with a lot of numbers there, it is important and the money can't replaced them. She can't call a lot of people who live so far and she can't have this phone number. Oh my God!! Poor Alba, she feel so depressed. It's terrible. This morning she cry a lot. Maybe in your opinion it is a stupid situation but for her is very terrible.Her DNI, motorbike licence and a lot of thing. Uffff....Next saturday we going to talk again with Fata's director, he is a nice person and he was very worried about that!Well, when I know something about that I will write it here!


Poor Alba...

1 comentario:

y&m[*] dijo...

yees, alba explained me this situation this week!!!
I think that Fata haved a lot of people and this local has little security. Yes, it have a lot of secururity but only work out, inside I never have seen that they control the people.