domingo, 10 de mayo de 2009

Something


It's the last complete week in the school before summer holidays! Holidays...I need you!

Last satuday I went to Barrakas with all my friends and we spend a great time together. We stayed there till seven o'clock of morning, we met new people, we saw people that we didn't see since time ago, we danced and drunk sometthing.

In Barrakas always the people drink a lot but my friends and I can control the situation, although one of them drink so much and had to go to sleep at car, poor. That saturday I was very very happy because Barcelona team won to Real Madrid in his field two goals to six. The six goals from barça had been made from Messi (2), Henry (2), Puyol and Pike who scored his first goal in La Liga against the eternal enemy. For this reason, I wore the FcBarcelona T-shirt and I weren't the only who wore there were a lot of people who also put that T-shirt, moreover in each Barraka sound Barça song as minimun one time. Now, La Liga is almost of FcBarcelona team I hope that can be posible.



Last saturday I explained to Laura and Desi that in Batxillerat class make a blog and I said to them that they could visit me, but they don't understand englih very well so they won't be able visit my block! :(

Pd: This saturday was the first one that I can swim in my swiminpool, the summer is here!!



1 comentario:

y&m[*] dijo...

me too. I need holidays.
Today I have do this exam of economy and I belive that I will bad mark because the eercicis 1,2 3 are good but the exercici 4 is horrible for me. I also need to pass this exam and all of the examns of this year and go to the beach with my friends and spend all the time with Martí!